LAPTOP REPAIRS, LAPTOP SCREEN REPAIRS, LAPTOP SCREEN REPLACEMENTS.
WE COME TO YOU.
Why Leave Home / Work To Get Your Laptop Repaired?
Contact us for a quote.
With so many laptops on the market this would be a long page if we listed all prices. we have given you an idea below of likely costs but please contact us with your model number and we can provide a quote for you.
Screen Replacement – Average Price £100-£170
Battery Replacement – Average Price £100-£170
Memory Upgrade – Average Price £150-£170
Diagnostics (Not powering on) – £39.99
We love to fix laptops and notebooks and computers. If you are looking for a laptop repair Northampton, laptop repair Milton Keynes, laptop repair Kettering, laptop repair Corby, laptop repair Bedford, laptop repair Wellingborough, laptop repair Rushden. Computer repair Northampton, computer repair Milton Keynes, computer repair Daventry, laptop repair Daventry, computer repair Wellingborough.
Laptop Screen Repairs
Laptop Charging Port Repairs
Laptop Microphone Repairs
Laptop Screen Replacements
Laptop Loud Speaker Repairs
Laptop Keyboard Replacement
Laptop Wi-Fi Repairs
Laptop Hard Disk Replacement
Laptop Memory Upgrade
Laptop SSD Upgrade
Laptop Battery Replacements
Laptop Power Button
Laptop Volume Buttons
We can do all these Laptop repairs across Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Peterborough, Market Harborough and Northamptonshire.
Repair Not Replace can replace the screen or battery in your laptop in under one hour outside your home or work as we come to you. We are famous for laptop and computer repairs.
Our technicians can fix all laptops, this might be a screen replacement. As well we can also fit all the small parts to. If you have an issue with another part we can fix all laptops. What ever the problem you have with your laptop we can repair it. Repair Not Replace are the first choice for laptop repairs.
Additionally the Repair Not Replace vans are our laptop repair work stations, and we sit in our vans and repair your laptop in 1 hour or less. We come to you. We offer a doorstep repair service. There is no need to leave home or work. You can get on with your day whilst we repair your laptop in our vans outside at any location we cover. Further we offer fast and hassle free repairs with a 5 star rating. Another service we offer is free technical support, so if you are not sure what is wrong with your laptop please call us and let us try and help, no question is to small.
Also our laptop repair vans all have trained technicians wearing our bright uniform, so you will know it is us, and they have ID for your protection. We will come to you and repair your laptop in 1 hour.
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
As a team we love to fix laptops and keep your laptop up and running. We know how frustrating it is when your laptop is broken, we can repair your laptop in under one hour. Let us come to you.
Allow us to be your first choice for a laptop screen replacement, laptop battery replacement, laptop not charging and much more.
If you are a business with laptops we can help you to, with no hassle repairs that are done quickly and you can pay on account. Find out more here.
Perhaps you need some tips on getting the most out of your laptop then check out our blog here.
Maybe you would like further information here are some useful links:-
We know that you rely on your laptop or computer and many of us are now working from home, so a quick laptop and computer repair is vital.
We can upgrade the memory in your laptop or upgrade the hard disc in your laptop or computer. Our fully trained technicians and fully stocked repair vans can come to you fast.
A laptop battery replacement is a quick and inexpensive repair and will give your laptop a new lease of life or perhaps you need a screen repair, there is no need to throw away that expensive laptop or computer, we can replace your laptop screen quickly and for a fraction of the price of a new laptop.
If you need any help please do not hesitate to ring us on 01604 385100. We love to answer your questions, and no question is to small so please do ask.
We also offer a Diagnostics Service, you can book this online, so if you are not sure what is wrong with your laptop, let us come to you and we will give you a quote, there is no obligation to have any work done, but if you want some work done there and then we will do it (depending on other repairs booked).
Our laptop repairs come with a 12 month warranty, for your peace of mind and we have been established since 2015.
Windows 10, the ever-evolving operating system from Microsoft, is packed with features that can improve productivity, efficiency, and even your computer’s performance. Whether you’re a seasoned user or just getting started, these 10 tips will help you get the most out of your Windows 10 experience.
1. Master the Start Menu The Start Menu is more versatile than ever. You can resize it, pin your favourite apps, and even get live updates from apps like Mail and Calendar. Right-click on tiles to unpin them, resize them, or turn their live-update feature on or off.
2. Snap Assist for Better Multitasking Snap Assist enhances your ability to multitask. Simply drag a window to the edge of the screen to snap it there, or press Windows Key + Left or Right Arrow to snap it to either side. Snap four different apps on a single screen to boost productivity.
3. Virtual Desktops for Uncluttered Workspaces Use Task View (Windows Key + Tab) to create new virtual desktops when one is crowded with open apps and windows. This can help you organize your work by project or task.
4. Battery Saver for Longer Life To maximize your laptop’s battery life, use the Battery Saver feature. Head to Settings > System > Battery to turn on Battery Saver automatically when your battery falls below a certain percentage.
5. Storage Sense to Keep Your Disk Clean Storage Sense is a handy tool for automatically freeing up space. It can delete temporary files and content from your Recycle Bin that’s been there for over 30 days. Find it in Settings > System > Storage.
6. Dynamic Lock for Security Pair your phone with your PC via Bluetooth. Once paired, Windows can be set to automatically lock when your phone is out of Bluetooth range. Set this up in Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
7. Use God Mode to Access All Settings God Mode gives you access to all of the operating system’s control panels from within one folder. To enable it, create a new folder on your desktop and rename it to:
8. Dictation for Quick Typing Use Windows 10’s built-in speech recognition feature to dictate text anywhere you can type. Press Windows Key + H and start speaking to dictate.
9. Clipboard History for Copy-Paste Efficiency Press Windows Key + V to bring up Clipboard History, which can store multiple items you’ve copied and pasted across applications.
10. Night Light for Eye Comfort Reduce eye strain with Night Light by adjusting the colour temperature of your screen to reduce blue light. Set it up in Settings > System > Display.
Conclusion: Windows 10 is rich with features that can enhance your PC experience. By incorporating these tips into your daily workflow, you can improve productivity, maintain security, and use your computer more efficiently. Try them out and see which ones make the biggest difference for you!
Set Up Cortana
If you want to speak to your computer then set up Cortana.
Use Virtual Desktops
With Windows 10 you can have multiple virtual desktops so if switching between apps is a pain this is for you. Hit the multi-screen icon next to the search box in the toolbar, and tap the Plus sign all the way at the right of the taskbar.
Set Up Mail App
This comes free with Windows 10 and can be set up from the start menu.
Use Explorer Quick Access
The new File Explorer in Windows 10 now shows you recently used folders at the top.
OneDrive for Cloud Storage
Windows 10 offers free cloud storage. You can enable this at Windows setup, or later through the Settings > Accounts page. Cloud storage allows you to keep files secure and backed up and if your computer dies it does not matter.
Add Your Xbox Account
If you have an Xbox you can add your account. Windows 10 has an Xbox app. You’ll also be able to stream and play games from your Xbox One to your desktop or laptop PC running Windows 10 over Wi-Fi.
Many people use Google Chrome or are still using Internet Explorer. Edge is very similar to Chrome, it is cut down for speed and clean.
Repair Not Replace offer free laptop and computer advice over the phone. We offer computer repairs across Northamptonshire, computer repairs across Milton Keynes, computer repairs in Bedford, computer repairs in Peterborough and computer repairs in Market Harborough. If you are unsure what is wrong with your laptop or computer then book our laptop diagnostics service or we can offer a range of laptop and computer repairs.